Since we first started the company in 2007, the software vendor of WebFOCUS Information Builders has chosen us to augment their Professional Services organization. In addition to working on IBI vendor engagements across the country, Partner Intelligence also provides services directly to regional clients.
The vendor named us an elite Solution Partner, providing us with the ability to resell the WebFOCUS BI product as part of our services engagements. As a formal partner, we have access to WebFOCUS software, technical support, documentation, training, and other resources.
We have performed successful projects for many of the regional WebFOCUS customers. Because our reputation is so important to us, we make sure each and every engagement is setup to win; our Partner Intelligence consultants have a full support team behind them.
You can expect:
- Competitive Base Salary (paid bi-weekly)
- Variable Bonus Plan (paid annually)
- Long-Term Incentive Plan (calculated annually)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off Plan (based on length of service)
- Travel Expenses covered, with hotel and airfare direct-billed to Partner
- Travel Agency to assist with your travel plans
- Group Insurance Plans: Health, Dental, Vision, Life
- Long-Term Disability Plan
- WebFOCUS Mentoring and Training
- Notebook computer with full WebFOCUS environment
- Challenging WebFOCUS consulting engagements
If you are looking for a full-time career with like-minded passionate individuals where you can maximize your skills and build a strong BI reputation, consider Partner Intelligence.
Our partners have excellent career opportunities. Our customers come to us for the complex BI initiatives that they cannot do themselves nor find expertise elsewhere (even the software vendor turns to us).
In addition to Consultants, we need Practice Leaders in a variety of specialties, such as BI dashboard application development, automated legacy conversions, Best Practice advisory sessions, and Project Management. If you want to move into a business role, we also need Recruiters and Business Development professionals. You may even be able to start your own branch of Partner Intelligence in the geography of your choosing.
Be sure to read more about us at this link.
Breaking News from 2011 September 19: The Courier just named Partner one of 50 Finalists for the 2011 Best Places to Work in Cincinnati. Read more about it here.