These sessions are unbelievably popular. If you want a seat, be sure to register as quickly as possible (June is not that far away).
Sarah pointed out some of her favorites:
- Active Dashboards With InfoAssist: So Simple Anyone Can Build Them
- InfoAssist: Ad Hoc Query and Analysis for the Masses
- iWay Data Quality Part 1: Profile and Clean Dirty Data
- iWay Data Quality Part 2: Data Governance With Issue Tracker
- WebFOCUS BI Portal: S.I.M.P.L.E. As Can Be
- Relational Efficiencies: Know What’s Happening and Make It Better
- Extending Performance Management With WebFOCUS Business Content
- WebFOCUS RStat: Add Predictive Analytics to Your BI Applications
- Magnify: Building Indexes With WebFOCUS Reports
- iWay Business Activity Monitor: Creating Dashboards
Use this link to register on the IBI website.